Thursday, March 16, 2006

And the next clock is...

My current clock project is to finish a fully machine kit of parts. The kit was a Christmas present from my family and came fully assembled and ready to run but with all the parts unfinished. It is difficult to see in the photo but the frames are unfinished castings and need a lot of work to get them gleaming. At the current rate of progress it might be ready for next Christmas!

Still, I retire in 3 weeks time so I will be able to spend more time polishing and finishing. That's when I am not trying to sell the idea of network marketing, which seems to be virtually unknown in the UK. The best presentation I have found so far is Economic Power Very American and I am sure the bit about taxation is different on this side of the Atlantic but the basic message is still sound. Give it a click and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home