Friday, March 17, 2006

Grumpy Old Man

Woke up this morning with a stinking head cold. Nose blocked, sinuses crusty, voice gone, the whole nine yards. And its my day off!

My plans for today included recording a promotional video but I think it had better wait a bit. So, slobbed around a bit, had a shower and got dressed just in time for lunch. I must sound ill because Margaret was mildly sympathetic, which is unusual.

Still, I don't have to go outside and that is a big plus with a cold east wind blowing. I watched a collared dove sitting on our fence and it was so hunched up in the cold that it's collar had disappeared. I might do some work on the skeleton clock this afternoon or maybe a bit of holiday planning.

Yea, holiday planning, Spain and southern France, the Pyrenees, sunshine, warmth, mountain scenery, eagles, vultures, maybe even a brown bear if we are incredibly lucky. I feel better just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home