Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Signs of recovery - Iritis responds to treatment

Just one day's medication has made an enormous difference to my eye. The pain has almost completely gone and the vision is improved. Normally I would have spent all day at Shelsley Watermill but I only visited the site for a couple of hours this afternoon to take some photos for the blog.

Check out the days progress at www.shelsleywatermill.com and I have added the photos to the PicasaWeb album as usual.


When I walked into the farmyard from the mill it looked as though there was a carpet of brown feathers. By the time I got the camera out of a zipped up pocket the numbers had thinned out a bit but I caught 12 or 13 pheasants on camera.

I can't remember seeing as many pheasants around as I have this year, probably because I haven't been out in the countryside during the working week as much as I am this year, but there do seem to be an awful lot of birds around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Roberts said...

Yikes! I've never been that tempted by the squirrels and rabbits around here (KY, USA) but if there were PHEASANT running around, I think I might get out the .22 and make dinner plans :-)

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home