Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wet but not miserable

I only spent an hour or so at the mill today.

First I went to see the doctor to check the progress with my eye. Good news, it's getting much better. I think I already knew that.

I then drove out to the mill to lend a hand. The weather is pretty fowl here today so most of the work was inside. I did a bit of brushing down for a short while but then the opticians called to see if I could attend for some tests.

Back into Stourport to the opticians. More tests with apparatus the doctor doesn't have. More good news, no permanent damage. That really is good news that I wasn't sure of before!

It was time for more eye-drops so I went home instead of back to the mill and spent the rest of the afternoon researching suitable web directories to submit the recipe site to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home